1. More important than anything else you do is your decision to come before God daily.
2. We have an unbelievable ability to make faith about everything other than coming to Jesus.
3. The light has power only when it is plugged in to the source of power.
4. You never know what will take you out.
5. We think strength is formed in the big moments, but it is grown through the small setbacks.
6. When we get up, we always roll to our knees first.
Can you identify what or who has been your source of strength in the past (you knowledge, ability, training, etc)?
When faced with a setback, what is your typical response?
Have you ever made faith about something other than Jesus?
How can you connect with God in a new way this week?
LIFE IS NOT MEANT TO BE LIVED ALONE. YOU WERE CREATED TO EXPERIENCE LIFE WITH OTHER PEOPLE.